0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Boosters

You need to phone.  But unless the boosters are free as part of your package, don't bother.  The pricing is very poor value, and if you have to pay them then you are much better off buying your own router or mesh system. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Scotty1963
Tuning in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

When setting up my boosters the red lights will not go off why? 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delay getting back to your message Scotty1963 - and any issues with your boosters too. If you're still having problems with them now please try the troubleshooting tips detailed here: virg.in/boosterhelp and let us know how you get on. 

Tom 

0 Kudos
Scotty1963
Tuning in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Still got the red light on even after doing all advices

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Apologies Scotty1963. Please look out for my PM (the purple envelope) so we can assist further.

Tom 

0 Kudos
JimboWill
Joining in
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I’ve tried calling and there is no obvious option for ordering the boosters and where I ended up it said that the office is closed and to go through the website... bit of a runaround!!

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@JimboWill wrote:

I’ve tried calling and there is no obvious option for ordering the boosters and where I ended up it said that the office is closed and to go through the website... bit of a runaround!!

What package are you on?

You are probably better off buying your own booster/s, or a better mesh/router device.

0 Kudos
JimboWill
Joining in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

We are on full house so should be able to get them free so will carry on trying.  Thanks though, might have to fall back to this.

0 Kudos
Sruprai
Tuning in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Boosters can't even order

Hey there,

I ran a scan around the house of the wifi signal, in our home office and other parts of the house, we're getting incredibly intermittent weak or no signal. When I ran the test, I had the option to order boosters, however when I tapped on it, nothing was happening. After circling around an annoying cycle already of trying to figure out how to order a pack, is there any way I can get these ordered? I have screenshots I can share if needed.

Many thanks,

Suman

Tags (2)