Being ignored

JOOLS65
Tuning in

Have had crap speeds for months and keep being fobbed off

We need a technician but I refuse to click the £25 thing

Now I am being ignored

This has been going on for months

Will cancel the direct debit tomorrow as I am sick of this

Screenshot 2022-09-06 145342.jpgScreenshot 2022-09-06 171946.jpgScreenshot 2022-09-06 191537.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Not a good plan...your credit history will be black marked and debt collectors will be a knocking. Its one thing VM are very efficient at.

The £25 thing is to stop everyone just wasting Tech's time - if there is a genuine fault it is £0

You have fallen through the net from your original thread. I will alert VM and they will get here tomorrow

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Not a good plan...your credit history will be black marked and debt collectors will be a knocking. Its one thing VM are very efficient at.

The £25 thing is to stop everyone just wasting Tech's time - if there is a genuine fault it is £0

You have fallen through the net from your original thread. I will alert VM and they will get here tomorrow

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JOOLS65

Welcome back to the community, sorry to hear that this is still ongoing for you, we understand you worry about being charged £25 if the technician finds the issue isn't fault related however the only way we can be sure is doing a full check, as advised previously I will be happy to arrange a technician, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.