Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bad speed & never got my new router

Every new day wen I log on my speed goes to as low as 4g it should be 110g!  switching off and on usealy works ( every day now!). but not to day. why? no I dont use wifi. I sent for the Free new router hub 3 (still have hub1).  I had many problems in my life!! and I could not pic it up from the shop it was posted to. I have sent a email. and later phoned as email failed and phone. SO very hard to just Talk to some one to get help! I sent for it around the 10 Oct. it will have been sent back now! Can you please cheak this and get back to me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad speed & never got my new router

A VM mod will pick this up here in a day or so and should be able to sort it out for you.
Keep checking back.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you thats what I am hopeing.

I wish they just had a phone number to call and a E-mail for Help and info.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

They dont do email.  Chat sometimes works for some people but this is also worth a try - as you usually bypass the useless offshore CS scrip readers.

Call “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 8am until 9pm but calling early between 08.00-11.00am is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre who’s staff are more informed and helpful and should be able to sort the new hub out.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi caineunholy,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about this issue. 

I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos