Menu
Alrob90
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bad customer service, worse internet

I have no idea what to do. I’ve tried 4 separate times ringing virgin and I have been hung up 4 times.

ive just for 300mb download speed internet installed and I’m only getting 10mb on devices. I want to know what’s going on but everytime I get through to someone, they either transfer me on to another department or hang up on me.

The last woman I had seemed to laugh and then hang up at exactly 8pm (the closing time). Why waste my time?

I urgently need this internet to work from home and virgin just aren’t providing either the internet or the help I need to sort it.

The most frustrating experience when you’ve been waiting in a phone queue for 40 mins only to be hung up on when you eventually do speak to someone.

Im no better off then when I started and can see this has happened to loads of people. This is just not acceptable.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad customer service, worse internet

What speeds do you get at >>  SamKnows << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better ethernet cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

Then immediately after …

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what is the reported 'connection speed’ for the ethernet cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos