Menu
clegsr
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bad Latency and Ping in BR1 area

So for the last two days my internet has been very unreliable - download speeds are ok but using VOIP and Video calling is almost unusable with frequent drop outs and calling dropping. The status page says nothing is wrong and I had an engineer who came last week and boosted my signals so I reckon my set up is Ok, as everything was fine for around 6 days since he came.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/42e3baf4a445517548ec144f2209f963ed... 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad Latency and Ping in BR1 area

Can you please

Type 192.168.0.1 (192.168.100.1 in Modem mode) into your browser URL bar and press enter. 

Hub 2 & 3 When the page appears DO NOT LOG IN but click ‘Check Router Status’.

Hub 4 When the page appears LOG IN then click ‘Check Router Status’.

Copy and paste the contents of the Downstream, Upstream, Configuration and Network Log tabs onto here, if you get a yellow / straw box warning click the Post button again. Use one post for each tab if you wish.

Please do not use screen grabs.

A Guru will be along soon to decipher the info.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos