cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B97 Network Stability

NotMeMr
Tuning in

Seems Virgin's idea of Internet availability following essential maintenance in my area a couple of months ago is to make it worse than its ever been.

I've been in this area since the Telewest days and I've had more connection issues due to network problems in my area these past few weeks than the previous several years.

I'm hoping it's a temporary blip, but then I've been hoping that for a few weeks now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Best to setup an BQM to monitor and record your circuit in case you need to argue for compensation, for example.  It also helps VM to see any problems on the line etc.

It's free and runs 24 x 7   www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Best to setup an BQM to monitor and record your circuit in case you need to argue for compensation, for example.  It also helps VM to see any problems on the line etc.

It's free and runs 24 x 7   www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for that advice, set one up yesterday which is good because just lost the connection, again, in my area. 

So whatever is wrong in my area has gone from having a fix by Friday, then Saturday, then Sunday morning, then Sunday afternoon, then today 2 hours ago to the latest update... Thursday afternoon

Forgive me if I don't believe this for a moment. Very frustrated with Virgin right now. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi NotMeMr, 

We are very sorry to hear there has been delays with getting the issue resolved. 

There can be a number of reasons for a delay such as permits or tools required as well as the issue being more complex than originally anticipated. 

Our team will be doing all they can to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible, our apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks, 

Nat