Menu
gazza101uk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Area 31 - Not quite full speed?

Both Wi-fi and Wired I can't seem to get over 200Mb (on 350Mb) the last few days.  It does't matter the time be it 7am or 9pm.  Are there any issues in Area 31? 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 31 - Not quite full speed?

Area 31 is an administrative area not a BB coverage area.

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting the area. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
gazza101uk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, I'm in SG8

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@gazza101uk wrote:

Sorry, I'm in SG8

It isn't a problem.

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting the area. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos