cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anything be done to stop the internet dropping out

Poorinternet100
Joining in

Internet dropping out regularly .in zoom / teams click etc . Having to use my mobile as the internet access point for the house due to the poor virgin media Internet connection . Virgin support even asked if I can pay an extra pound for a faster rate  but still poor connection . Any recommendations?

3 REPLIES 3

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Poorinternet100 👋,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. Great to have you here with us 😊

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues with the service. 

I have checked our systems and at the time of writing have not been able to identify any problems.

Have you had any improvements since posting?

In regards to the drop outs you have experienced, is this on wired or wireless connections?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Both wired and WiFi go down .

• And happens to 30 houses in the area at the same time . Some days it goes down several times . Think the last month has been the worst.  No longer can trust using it for zoom and teams calls . I'd pay more for a slower speed that did not drop out . Autistic grandkids do not understand why the streaming films they try and watch stop. This causes a lot of screams etc . Is this dropping in service every going to stop . Know several households are trying to get out of the contracts . We might even do it on mass to make a strong point to the quality of virgin media broadband. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response on this.

Many apologies for the service issues faced, just so we can investigate the matter further with the internet I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain