Menu
MarcEwings
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Another Slow Speeder

Over the last few days it has become apparent that I am not getting the speed I used to receive.

My service should be M350, I have ran tests on speedtest.net for both Wireless and wired as below:

Wireless = DL 20.01mbps / UL 20.08mbps

Wired = DL 88.03mbps / UL 33.20mbps

I have checked the status for my area and it is saying that everything is ok,  even through the virgin media tests it is coming back all ok. - I have tried the usual turning off and on, factory reset but the same problem, does anyone have any ideas?

Regards

Marc

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another Slow Speeder

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what is the reported 'connection speed’ for the ethernet cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
MarcEwings
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another Slow Speeder

Thanks for your response, the laptop is 100 so that is understandable.  I have retested on my mobile and now getting the around 360mbps. 

Although web browsing/youtube on any device seems very sluggish, for ever to load anything.  Is there a potential issue with VM's DNS?

0 Kudos