Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A whole lot of problems

Hi I've recently had a lot of problems mainly since lockdown came into affect which awesome, said nobody ever. Any way I've copied and pasted my downstream/upstream for the past weekend to reflect the different states my router will tend to show Most notable would maybe be the Post RS errors and the single upstream channel.

Here is a google doc of the down streams/uploads if it's allowed i'm not sure if not i'll make a multi page post https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c2PZFLNWsDR7Qatt7KnSxZnOyF-4PgHhxmn9SRWtPSo/edit?usp=sharing

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: A whole lot of problems

Upstream is out of spec, will need an engineer to sort, one of VM support team will reply to post soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1st problem is the upstream - only one channel there should be 4 and the one you have is way out of spec at 5.7 - thats actually 57 and 50 is the max

pre and post rs errors are off the scale - they should be zero or there abouts

chack all coax connections are tight - if they are then you need a tech - wait here and vm should sort one

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello daunzey

Sorry to hear of the broadband issues experienced, we're eager to look into this further for you.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more information from you and look forward to hearing back form you.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos