Menu
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 600Mb/s MOFOOOOoooo's

I may drop down from 1gig and save the cash!

not really seeing the speed benefit to be honest. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The free upgrade (assuming this will happen of course) be nice. Just wish sometimes the upload speed could match download but can't for whatever reasons

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I doubt it will be free, the top Tier customer always get a boot in the balls in recent years.

I will see how much this "standalone" 500Mb/s cost next week, will not be getting 600Mb/s as I will never have any sort of TV service again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm out of contract and was looking at the ultimate oomph bundle because I need 500mb, not sure what to do now though, I saw this article from ISP review a few days ago.

I'm a 350 BB customer but need the upgrade, ultimate oomph is £79 at the moment, will they stop this promotion when the 600mb upgrade arrives?

‐------------‐--------‐------------‐--------‐------------‐--------‐------------‐--------‐------------‐--------‐------------‐--------‐------------‐--------
My Hardware: Super Hub 3, Ubiquiti USG, 4 x Unifi APs, 7 x Unifi switches, 1 x Unifi Cloud Key 2

My Services: Vivid 350, Sky Q everything package 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I get around 550 now so the extra 50 or so will not make much difference anyway. Hardly worth the hassle from VM, will just further stress a already bad network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It will have the same +10% Contention so 600Mb/s will be a 660Mb/s Config file.

IMO it is another pointless update/tier, just let  non TV sub customers get 500Mb/ and next Tier up 1Gb/s.

0 Kudos