cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

350mb still getting 200mb

burns1702
Joining in

Hi

Got an upgrade via volt to 350mb from 200mb and been checking for days now and not got anything over 210mb. Why am I not seeing any increase in my speed, is this a genuine offer

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@burns1702 wrote:

Hi

Got an upgrade via volt to 350mb from 200mb and been checking for days now <snip>

VOLT upgrades take 14 days to update.  Make sure your O2 and VM account details are EXACTLY the same as this can cause issues if they are not.

If it's been over 14 days try a 60 second factory pinhole reset as below to force down the new config file.
Remove any ethernet cables from the Hub and hold the pinhole reset switch for 60 seconds. Do NOT reboot the Hub, just let it do it's thing. Note you will need the passwords from the bottom of the Hub afterwards, so make sure they are legible.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi burns1702, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're not benefitting from the boost currently.

We can certainly take a look at the account to see if the upgrade has gone through or whether it's still pending but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs