Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: 20mb whilst paying for 200mb

More info needed

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

what speeds do you get wired

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Untitled.jpg1.jpg 

ive been the same since April  paying for M200 and getting this  

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I am afraid that your images cannot be approved as they contain your external IP address which is personal information, that should not be posted on an open public forum as well as being against the forum rules.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Joining in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Untitled.jpg1.jpg

ive been the same since April  paying for M200 and getting this 

0 Kudos
Hero
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Are you testing with Wi-Fi or a Gigabit enabled device connected with cat5e/6 j45 cable to the VM Hub

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Gigabit enabled pc wired with the cable that came with the vm hub
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what does it report the 'connection speed’ as for the cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Can you please post your network stats from the hub
Open a Web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) and enter the address http://192.168.0.1
Note: If you have enabled Modem Mode on your Hub 3.0 you will need to use 192.168.100.1 instead.
Posting the stats by copy and paste will remove all personal information so no breaches.
Do not login but click on where it says "Check Router Stats" and then copy and post from the following 4 tabs, Downstream, Upstream, Configuration and Network logs (if they are pasted then all personal information is * out) and we can check your power level, also while you about that can you please go around and check that all connectors to VM equipment are hand tight. Also while doing this please check for any damage to cable, or un-terminated connection without either coax or a terminator.
Also please run "Check service status" at the top right of this forum and call 0800 561 0061 to check for local issues.
Also one think you can do is too signup at https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality and setup a broadband quality monitor which will keep an eye on you connection by sending a small amount of data to the hub asking if it still on.

Regards Mike

0 Kudos