Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1gbps - OOMPH package

Hi, 

I have the OOMPH package which is best if everything, will I be given a free upgrade to 1gbps? 

1gbps is already available in my area but I havnt been given a speed upgrade like what has happened in the past 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1gbps - OOMPH package

No

Gig1 is its own service at present and not bundled 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks, I wasn't aware. 

its strange that this service doesn't even get offered to me in my account under service upgrades yet its definitely available to me - I guess only phoning them will give me these answers. 

I was trying to avoid phoning, due to skeleton staff at the moment but think I'll have to 🙂 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can upgrade to it but since it doesn’t form a part of any bundle you can expect the other service costs to increase as well as you’ll lose your bundle discount 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos