Menu
Exoticcshot
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

1g speeds

Hi Virgin can someone tell me when 1g speeds is coming to Sheffield please? Because all I see on you’re website is you have gone around places in uk what’s nexts to Sheffield when Sheffield is a big City I think it’s time Virgin should start doing upgrades for city’s first then other place and start giving everyone the new superhub 4 aswel because that superhub 4 can do any download and upload and I don’t like your superhub 3 because of the Puma six chipset it’s bad for gaming online or start coming out with a modem to so we can have a choice of both 

thanks exoticcshot 

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1g speeds

Virgin don't announce when they're doing a 1Gb release until the day it's being done, so nobody could tell you nor if they knew would they tell you as if it isn't public knowledge then it's held under company policy that it's internal eyes only as doing so would probably create a whole can of worms with potential overbuild or competition from another supplier.
it will be done sometime 2021, that's all that is known until they release it in the area. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Exoticcshot
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1g speeds

Hey Aaron2 

u say this but how come I av just seen someone else on YouTube they got the hub 4 n guess wot they r on 200meg n 21up so now u tell me how his this fair wen they r not on 1g yet? N I think it’s bout time Virgin should give it to everyone right now n stop saying it’s for only 1g wen people r getting it wen they r not on 1g yet this superhub 4 cn do any meg n up. so if someone from Virgin on ere seen this post just give me superhub 4 n we b all gd it’s been out for over a year now 

thanks exoticcshot 

0 Kudos