cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1Gig not available as upgrade choice, despite what site says

MartinD63
Tuning in

Hello,

I've been looking into upgrading my broadband speed recently. I currently have an M250 line. Entering my postcode on the area speed checker says that Gig1 is available in my postcode, but when I go to view upgrade offers on my account, the highest I see is M500. Is there a way to know for sure if Gig1 is available or is M500 truly the best I can get, despite what the site says?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MartinD63 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear these concerns about what speed options are available for you when upgrading! It may be that you are only able to upgrade to M500 via your online account but that the 1gig speeds are available. Sadly we are unable to offer support with package changes via the community as these are best done in real time. 

If you can get back in touch with the team via 📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline or WhatsApp on +447305 327 112 they can run through available options for you and offer further support!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MartinD63 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear these concerns about what speed options are available for you when upgrading! It may be that you are only able to upgrade to M500 via your online account but that the 1gig speeds are available. Sadly we are unable to offer support with package changes via the community as these are best done in real time. 

If you can get back in touch with the team via 📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline or WhatsApp on +447305 327 112 they can run through available options for you and offer further support!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly