cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1Gb price

confucious
Tuning in

When I last upgraded 1Gb wasn’t available in my area but I was told it would only be £1/month extra when it was.

when it became available I asked to upgrade and was told I’d have to change from my Virgin mobile to O2 (I’m on ultimate oomph) and it would cost me an extra £27/month.

luckily Toob will be available in my area when my contract is up for renewal and will cost about the price that Virgin want to charge me to upgrade.

I won’t be renewing with Virgin, I’ve not had bad service and have been happy with them for the past 15 years but am fed up with the constant price increases so time to say goodbye.

pits been fun, but the speed which was the USP is now being sold cheaper by others, methinks Virgin are going to learn the hard way, which is a shame.

2 REPLIES 2

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I never knew toob did sky sport and movies

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @confucious,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear that you are thinking about leaving us after you have been misinformed about your contract and the changes that you have been charged too much for. Is there anything that we can do to make you change your mind about this? 

Most other operators’ contracts include annual price rises. While we know price rises aren’t welcome, with rising costs and customers using their services more than ever, the increase will support further investment in our network and better services for you.

Regards,

Steven_L