Menu
Lockdown29
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

1 bar on Mobil when in house and iPad

My signal on Mobil is just on one bar at best is on 2 

my iPad won’t work in certain parts of the house 

only had virgin installed 2 weeks ago had mega problems with TV  as apparently we had a low?????? whatever, 360 team put us on high????? What ever (not speed) And apart from once has worked okay. He said that should resolve the WiFi issue but it hasn’t someone told me I probably need a booster!! Not tech minded but honestly fed up with it as we also had issues with them porting my landline and after numerous lies I find they cocked up the form?? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 bar on Mobil when in house and iPad

What speed package are you on and what Hub model is it - Hub3 or Hub4?

For wifi issues, VM now supply “wifi pods” (not “boosters”). These are free to customers on the 1GB or Ultimate Oomph packages, and so are worth trying if you are on one of those.

Otherwise, you will be charged £5/month - and at that level of investment you would soon pay off that cost by buying a "better" wifi solution that will be yours to own and use forever.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos