Menu
vitan
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

wrong bundle

I have a problem. I choosed one bundle but they add to me another expensive one. I want to cancel it.

0 Kudos
Steve_O1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wrong bundle

To change your order you will need to contact Customer Care on 0345 454 1111. You will need your account number and password for data protection.

You should be able to make any changes there as long as you are within the 30 Day Withdrawal Policy.

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
vitan
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wrong bundle

I tried to call to this number. I confirmed my account information but they not contact me with agent.There is a message  they not work because of covid19

0 Kudos