Menu
sturge2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

vm account hacked

hi guys , my virgin media account keeps getting hacked and 9 false email addresses created , i keep deleting them changing my pass word and within a couple of hours i get email as per below saying thanks for creating new email addresses which im not , iv changed my password 3 times ???

Hello STUART,

Good news! You've successfully set up Andrea Jack with a new My Virgin Media account and their own Virgin Media email address.

They can now sign into their account and access their Virgin Media emails, along with any other online services you've set up for them.

Pass it on

Just pass on the details to the new account holder and they can sign in with them. They'll need to type in their username, [REMOVED], and the password you chose for them. Once they've signed in, they can change these details.

Want to set up another account?

If you'd like to set up more accounts and get extra Virgin Media email addresses, just visit the My Profile area in My Virgin Media.

Got any questions about My Virgin Media? You'll find all the answers at virginmedia.com/help.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: vm account hacked

Hi sturge2,

Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear your email account has been hacked, I will be happy to look into this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will sent you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Consider using a device know to be clean of malware to reset the password and delete the newly created email addresses then following the advice here Compromised Email Account advice.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
sturge2
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thank you

0 Kudos