cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

security code

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am currently abroad and trying to terminate my Virgin Broadband contract. I also have a Virgin Mobile number so I tried to call 150, but after few steps I was asked for a password. I do not know my password, how can I reset it remotely?

Thanks

Greg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Anonymous wrote:

I do not know my password, how can I reset it remotely?

Sadly, there is no facility to reset that password remotely.

However, my understanding is that if you do not know your password the agents on 150 should take you through a series of other security questions that enable you to prove you are the account holder.

That would be things like your VM account number, what type of package you are on, how much your last bill was for and how you settle your VM bill. That's not a definitive list just examples of the sort of information you will have to have at hand.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Anonymous wrote:

I do not know my password, how can I reset it remotely?

Sadly, there is no facility to reset that password remotely.

However, my understanding is that if you do not know your password the agents on 150 should take you through a series of other security questions that enable you to prove you are the account holder.

That would be things like your VM account number, what type of package you are on, how much your last bill was for and how you settle your VM bill. That's not a definitive list just examples of the sort of information you will have to have at hand.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks