Menu
lindav7
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

mobile numbers hacked

I have 2 mobile contracts with Virgin. Both of my numbers got hacked through the Virgin online account and the hacker deactivated my numbers on Virgin. I can't make/receive calls or messages. Both messages keep appearing (SIM 1 not provisioned) on the phones. I took the sim cards out of my phone to protect my phones I spend days on the phone to Virgin. They said they would send me new sims, but never arrived!! I went into my online account to discover my numbers had been reactivated. No communication from Virgin! I called again and they said the numbers are now on pay as you go? What? I just upgraded to a new phone a few weeks ago, how can that be? I am still on my contract? They said they cannot give me a contract now because my credit check failed. WHAT??? How can they send me a new phone a few weeks ago and upgrade my TV and Broadband package if this is the case? I am in the middle of a contract, how can they cancel my contract in the middle of a contract, this is breach and it is their fault I got hacked in the first place through their online account! I tried to leave Virgin TV and broadband contracts and they said it will cost me £240, oh but they can cancel my mobile contract as it pleases them. Old sims still don't work and still no new sims rendering my phones useless. Unbelievable!!

0 Kudos