Menu
waylander09
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

constant calls from call centre

hello iam being called constantly from "india" call centre I have records on my phone of over 30 calls in the last 6 months  iam sick of being harassed by them I want  it to stop I made a complaint (online)over a week ago and have heard nothing back I guess my custom does not matter to them ? iam not a new customer I have been with virgin since 2005 but iam fuming over this they even rang me while my brother was on life support in hospital and I told em not to ring me again and they did I want this to STOP now iam not interested in anything else from virgin media 

Dominatez
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: constant calls from call centre

I have been having exactly the same issue today (Called 6 times so far), since i went and ticked the option to stop them calling me etc which takes upto 28 days to work, which means they have 28 days to spam the life out of you.

I have just blocked the number which is an 0800 number, but is an Indian Call centre.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: constant calls from call centre

Hi waylander09, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear you are receiving unwanted calls from us. Any complaint made online is usually responded to within 28 days so it may still be a little while before you hear back. 

In the meantime I can get the ball rolling to get these calls stopped for you. In order to help you with this I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos