Menu
mario3
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

broadband

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 23.19.09.JPGScreen Shot 2021-04-08 at 09.37.31.JPGScreen Shot 2021-04-08 at 09.50.19.JPGthis my issue, virgin media can fit this ? this is almost every day , keep telling me that there is an  issue in the area or some rubbish like that. but i keep still paying my bill ,like an idot right.  the last rubbish told to me again was that this would be fixed by 31 march. similer story the month before and the month be for that.  5G they can even get 4G right.last month i payed for 100 GB broadband with virgin which hardly worked and £25 teathering from my giff gaff phone which works everytime. ridiculous. as im tethering right now, as iv got no broadband .that i am paying for

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband

Speed Test image removed as the customer IP address was visible, which is against Forum rules.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband

Hi @mario3

Thanks for posting on our Community forum!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing ongoing service issues with your broadband, I can appreciate how frustrating this must be and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this for you. Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope, located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos