cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blueyonder email address hacked

jrbadler
Joining in

I have a blueyonder email address which has been hacked.  I am receiving some emails addressed to my blueyonder address, but not all.  I am only receiving them via my gmail account.  I cannot send emails from my blueyonder email address and no emails are being recived in to the blueyonder address.  My Amazon/Ebay accounts have been hacked and stopped.  I have a virgin media account and have had for many years.  How do I resurrect my blueyonder account?  If that is not possible and I have to delete the account then how do I ensure I continue to receive blueyonder emails via gmail?

thanks 

Jonathan Adler

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Follow the advice here My Virgin Media account has been hacked

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @jrbadler,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your recent post. I'm so sorry to hear your blueyonder email account has been hacked.

Have you managed to take a look at the link provided above by 用心棒 and change any security settings / auto forwarding rules?

If you're unable to get into the account itself, we can try changing these from our side. This may not be 100% possible in which case we would have to have the account removed.

I will send you a private message to confirm your account details and try my best to help further - please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide