Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Whitelist vocalcomapp.dbf

Hi, I am trying to work from home and need access to the webservice/domain vocalcomapp.dbf, however, it is blocked by VM. I have spoken to colleagues who also use VM and they have also had to get this unblocked. Child security and other router security settings have been checked and shouldn't pose an issue
I have tried calling but it is proving difficult to get through and then be connected to the correct department, Can anyone assist?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Whitelist vocalcomapp.dbf

That's not a domain. It's a file

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.dbf

The .dbf file extension represents the dBase database file. The file type was introduced in 1983 with dBASE II. The file structure has evolved to include many features and capabilities. Several additional file types have been added, to support data storage and manipulation. The current .dbf file level is called Level 7. The .dbf format is supported by a number of database products.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Whitelist vocalcomapp.dbf

Hi BenMcr,

Although that may be the case, I have been advised that in order to access this resource VM need to allow access to it. As this is a public forum I don't want to provide the complete link but seems this is a similar issue among my colleagues, solution was a change on VM end and nothing could be done on the user side.
Any ideas?

0 Kudos