Menu
MrsBee1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When will Virgin comply with CICAS Ruling?

When are virgin going to comply with the CICAS Ruling.  See the reply on the CICAS site from Virgin.  To date I've received no cheque or communication from Virgin.  CICAS are now escalating this matter.  Does your company really want to have to answer to the ombudsman for the sake of what must be a very small amount owed to me.  Look forward to receiving a reply on here as I've had nothing from any of the other virgin social media pages                                                                            Re: CISAS Ruling

I would like to apologise on behalf of Virgin Media for the poor service you have received these last few months. As a company dedicated to providing an excellent standard of Customer Service your experience isn’t acceptable and not the level of care we strive to deliver.

Virgin Media aims to achieve the highest possible standards and it is disappointing to know that not only were these standards not conformed with but it has been necessary for you to take your claim to CISAS.

I have arranged for a cheque to the amount adjudicated on, to be sent out to you in the post. Please allow 7-10 working days for receipt.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for your inexcusable experience. I do hope that your Virgin Media experience improves quickly and you can begin to enjoy and benefit from Virgin Media’s services.                                                                                                                                    This  was posted on 22.02.2020........since then nothing!  Not at all impressed......all the talk but it seems Virgin fail to walk the walk!  

Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: When will Virgin comply with CICAS Ruling?

Hi MrsBee1,

Sorry you haven't received the cheque yet and it should have arrived. I'm not able to discuss the complaint itself but I can take some details from you to see whether I can see what's going on with the cheque.

I'll send you a Private Message, if you can reply back to it, I'll be able to take a look for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
CR77
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I too am having problems with this. Virgin Media have failed to comply and the Customer Advisors are asking questions I’ve answered over and over but not getting anywhere.

Ive now escalated it to small claims courts. For the sake of the original ruling £112 release from airtime, unblock of phone why ignore it? It’s now with small claims and with costs has risen to £150. I can’t get to speak to anyone human or anyone with any sense. 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello CR77

Sorry to hear of the recent experience with ourselves.

From what you have advised it appears this is a ruling from CISAS in your favour? If this is the case we aren't able to discuss this further and you will need to contact CISAS to chase with us I'm afraid.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos