cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Blocked

hughoreilly
Joining in

Hi,

Our website https://www.mo.health is blocked when virgin members have their "Virus Safe" settings enabled. It looks like it has been falsely flagged as a malicious website. What can we do to resolve this?

Thanks in advance

image (7).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you are a Virgin Media customer report it here Report a website otherwise try emailing websafefeedback@​virginmedia.co.uk

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you are a Virgin Media customer report it here Report a website otherwise try emailing websafefeedback@​virginmedia.co.uk

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @hughoreilly,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that there's some problems occurring when some Virgin Media customers attempt to access your website. I can see that @用心棒 has offered some advice on how to get this reported to the right team to investigate and assist further.

Let us know how you get on with that, and if you need any further assistance at all.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

https://www.mo.health

Now looks to be working for VM internet users with Virus Safe enabled.

Client62_1-1676491242943.png

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Nope, not working for me on VM with Virus Safe enabled.  Are you sure you are using the VM DNS servers and not third party ones?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Our configuration is a Hub 3 in Router mode, my HP Workstation is a DHCP client connected via a network cable.

IPCONFIG  reports DNS servers as  194.168.4.100 &  194.168.8.100

https://www.mo.health  opens perfectly in both Firefox and in Edge

I do see the IPv4 addresses returned from VM DNS differ from OpenDNS & Google DNS via nslookup.io

But the IPv4s match if I do the nslookup with OpenDNS. Not sure I understand that at all.

Client62_1-1676495358015.pngClient62_2-1676495410020.png

Client62_0-1676495669039.png

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It seems that the link posted has the wrong IP address.  There is a rogue %22 added to the link.

www.mo.health connects ok.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

hughoreilly
Joining in

The website looks to be working now. Thanks for your help everyone!

Hey hughoreilly, thank you for reaching out and letting us know this.

Please do feel free to reach out if you ever need anything in the near future. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?