Menu
Doreennuttall
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin tv package

My mam has tv package. No broadband. Just a phone line. She is pay  £49 a month but doesn’t watch it. She has dementia. Can I change package without her phone being disconnected 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin tv package

Yes. You can remove the TV package and go phone only. Bit difficult at the moment though because your mother will have to initiate the call which you can take over shortly after VM answer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The best thing you can do, you will probably have to do it for other reasons, is to get power of attorney to handle all her affairs. There are two types, one that covers monetary affairs and one that covers health.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Too late to get Power of Attorney if Mental capacity is already impaired.  Would need to go via court of protection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos