Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media account and email hacked.

Hi, hoping someone can help. I believe my Virgin media account and Email accounts have both been hacked. I cannot access either, I believe the passwords have been changed. This has also led to Amazon, Netflix and Microsoft accounts being accessed. Luckily I seem to sorted these accounts by changing passwords, although the Microsoft account was used to take payments from my bank account. I hope someone from Virgin can help reset my passwords for both accounts. Thanks in advance.

JohnB

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media account and email hacked.

Does anyone from Virgin read these posts? Absolutely useless, Virgin customer for 16 years no help? Time to leave Email I've used all those years useless? Useless company.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes, VM staff do read these post, but it takes time for them to get around to individual post. This is NOT the prime way of contacting VM. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Really? Virgin Media read this? You sure? I have zero help from anyone. After hanging on the phone for 2 hours then being cut off? I kinda gave up on that primary route. So by this stage they can go **bleep** themselves. 16 years paying these useless **bleep**s for a service has brought me no reward.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

most usejRe: Virgin media account and email hacked.

useless, absolutely useless, thanks for losing me contracts, money and all faith in your company

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: most usejRe: Virgin media account and email hacked.

Hi JohnB67, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've had issues with your email addresses.  We can take a closer look at this on your behalf.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: most usejRe: Virgin media account and email hacked.

Hi JohnB67

Just a quick post to confirm you're satisfied that the forum staff did reach out to you?  I am sorry you're unhappy with the delay in response.  If you need assistance in the future, our  fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos