Menu
londonstockowen
Settling in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin blocking our site although it lists as clean, has SSL cert and never had an issue before...

Hi Guys, Hope some of you are gearing up for a merry christmas. Could someone offer some advice: my website is being blocked: https://www.londonstock.photography by my virgin media business router although it is showing as clean - as Virgin has such a market share in our core area (London) this is very worrying. Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this? Works fine on other services and over data. https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/4e5de99e9dfb3b53b504ab098aa00ea1734358b56e73f812dbaa970b7a151270/...

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin blocking our site although it lists as clean, has SSL cert and never had an issue before...

Hi londonstockowen,

It's working fine here in Teesside using VM broadband and Chrome browser  Version 87.0.4280.88 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
londonstockowen
Settling in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin blocking our site although it lists as clean, has SSL cert and never had an issue before...

Thank you.

Perhaps it is local router settings... I have just received a new router - had no issues with any other site though - only my own 🙄

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi again londonstockowen,

The issue might be area specific, so it's best if you remove the tick saying you accepted my solution, as other members and staff may think the problem is resolved.

It's best to wait for further feedback from others testing the connection 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
londonstockowen
Settling in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have marked as 'not a helpful answer' although I am of course grateful for your help (and your advice). Thank you. Owen

MrHalfAsleep
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's working fine here too, using Edge Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit). Manchester area.

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.
Some video posts may contain swearing/inappropriate content for young children

π
0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Consider raising this issue with Virgin Media Business rather than here where the focus is on their residential customer services?

What:

• error does your browser show when going to londonstock.photography?
  • result does the command nslookup londonstock.photography return; open a Command Shell to enter the command into?

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos