cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification of a Virgin Media sales representative

Zebra7
Joining in

Can someone help me verify a virgin media field sales representative please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Zebra7.

Thanks for your post.

We can check this Field Sales Rep is one of us, that is no problem at all.

Can we please ask why though?

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Zebra7.

Thanks for your post.

We can check this Field Sales Rep is one of us, that is no problem at all.

Can we please ask why though?

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth, thank you for your reply. I am pleased that you can check for me if the representative actually works for Virgin Media. 

A Rep came to my house door in July and I signed up initially to virgin media for a package including broadband, tv, landline and 02 sim card. I haven't been connected as yet as I keep having to postpone the install due to several errors that were made by the subcontractors external works and it is still ongoing, nothing has been rectified and the engineer won't be able to do the installation of the services until the external works are completed....

Ever since I agreed to the contract with the representative I have unfortunately had to cancel the new sim card for 02 as I dare not use it in my new device because I have been experiencing issues with my mobile phone, landline and smart tv. My email and other accounts were hacked. On the 3rd of September I noticed a pending payment on my bank account that I did not recognise. I have been in contact with my bank and it was a fraudulent payment....

I am concerned and worried that I may have let a bogus virgin media sales representative into my house, this is why I would like you to run a check for me please. 

Thank you, Z

Thanks for coming back to us Zebra7, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L