cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Van driver hit my car whilst parking

Saz1313
Joining in

I would like to log a complaint against one of your van drivers this morning who hit my car whilst parking.

I have the number plate, how can i log my complaint please as there is no option on your phone line.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Saz1313 

I have now fed your concern back to the team and area management to ensure that more care is taken whilst parking and so something like this does not happen again. My apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this and the time take to raise this to us. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Saz1313 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Really sorry to hear that one of our engineers has hot your car whilst parking. Did you speak with the engineer at the time regarding this? If so can you let us know what was advised? 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Yes i did, when he pulled forward away from my car, my car rocked where he had touched it, thankfully there was no damage. The driver told me his reversing sensors were not working however he must of felt the van hit my car and didn't stop to check.

I would just like the driver to be reminded to be careful when parking especially in residental streets. I have the number plate of the driver if you would like it so you can follow up on my complaint.

Thank you for confirming @Saz1313 

Yes, I can raise this for you and feed it back to the field team and the engineers management. Please join me on private message so I can collect the information. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Spoiler

Yes, I'm happy to do that, I will await your message.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Saz1313 

I have now fed your concern back to the team and area management to ensure that more care is taken whilst parking and so something like this does not happen again. My apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this and the time take to raise this to us. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley