Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Validation issue

Trying to sort a debt out on an account... 1 hour later I am on endless hold from someone who said they would put me through to a manager and clearly has not done!!! Really frustrated I don’t even know if the call will be answered or if sent into the abyss. All I am trying to do is clear a debt from an old address... I can’t remember the password they want to send it out to old address !!! The operator wouldn’t listen at all and gave me no other option to validate so how am I supposed to clear this debt what a ridiculous set up ... I can confirm any other details bank account addresses phone number I am calling from is connected to account I have dob and every detail they could ever want but the operator has just screwed me over and am I even going to get anywhere ... please can some member of virgin contact me how am I supposed to sort this out ??? 

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Validation issue

Hi Laingh2020,

You should contact the Collections Team  virgin-media-missed-payment 

You can call our dedicated Collections team on 0800 052 0360 from any phone. We’re open Monday to Saturday, 8am until 6pm, except for Bank Holidays where we’re open from 8am ‘til 5pm. We’re closed on Sundays.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you this person was able to verify me and complete everything needed in ten minutes such a shame about the other employee who wasted my time for an hour and 10 mins and refused to do anything to help me ... shocking service from him but grateful for your help and the other person

Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Laingh2020,

Thanks for the update. I'm pleased it's all sorted now.

VM Staff do help and resolve queries on this forum, but it's mainly manned by community members such as myself, and we try to help where possible.

Stay safe, take care, and I hope you are settled into your new property.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos