cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrecognised 'last logged in' entries for VM Community acc

murday1983
On our wavelength

Hello

Appoligies if this is in the wrong place to post and is in relation to 'Last Logged In' for this site.

I haven't visited or even logged into the VM Community for a very long time (probably 2yrs) as being honest i had completely forgot about it anyway today i obviously logged in and as was looking around and noticed that under the 'My Profie > Last Logged In' section there are devices that i dont recognise.

One of them though im not sure about as the vague details it listed an opperating system that could be one of my laptops but there are others i 100% know are NOT mine:

AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) >> This one as im the only one in the household who know the login details and i 100% would not touch nor have i ever owed an Apple product.

Another is, Mobile Safari/537.36 >> i only use Chrome on mobile nothing else

Ny question is, is there a way of getting more detailed information about log ins to my VM Community acc like: Date, Device Type,  IP Address, MAC Address, Location etc etc

This would be a useful improvement to this site.

I know this question is probably more aimed at Adim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

My profile records similar information but I only use a Win 10 PC and 'Brave' browser (seemingly it is describing the browser 'user agent').

https://www.howtogeek.com/114937/htg-explains-whats-a-browser-user-agent/

If you use Edit Profile>>Personal information (tab) and scroll down you will see a list of IP addresses used on the account.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

My profile records similar information but I only use a Win 10 PC and 'Brave' browser (seemingly it is describing the browser 'user agent').

https://www.howtogeek.com/114937/htg-explains-whats-a-browser-user-agent/

If you use Edit Profile>>Personal information (tab) and scroll down you will see a list of IP addresses used on the account.

murday1983
On our wavelength

Thank you for the reply which helps me out. I'll go and have a check on these and see what i get back

murday1983
On our wavelength

Thankyou for the reply which helps me out. I'll go and have a check on these and see what i get back

No problem at all.

Glad the advice was helpful please do keep us updated. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?