Menu
nikolaygichev
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unfair charge on internet bill

Hi,

So far I have never had problems with my internet or anything related to Virgin, but just now I checked my online banking and realized I have been overcharged with £32!!!!

Through the online billing system it turns out I have made a call lasting 6 minutes which costs £26!!!! And then a second one a few days later?!?!

The funny thing is that we do not even have set up a home phone and is never been used. It just came with the broadband package we chose. We do not even have an actual phone device only a TV box which is collecting dust as we do not use it! 

I do not even know how the actual phone device looks like so how can I be charged with £32 for calls through our phone number when we do not even have an active Virgin phone??????

Thank you,

Nikolay

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unfair charge on internet bill

Hi there nikolaygichev, 

Welcome to the forums and for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you have been billed for some calls that you have not made from your landline. 

I hope that you have been able to get the help you needed in regards to this issue but if you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get back in touch and we'll be more than happy to help you out. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos