cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to community account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

I set up a community account (not this one) a couple of days ago and asked a question about a hacked email account  I have had a email saying I have received a reply from the team (Carley_S) 

but for some weird reason I cannot log in to the previous account I have changed password various times and it still does not allow me to log in. So now I’ve had to open a new account to try to gain access to my original account. Very frustrating 

can you assist 

many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ModTeam

Hi Jimbo216,

Can you send us a Private Message with your original profile username so we can take a look? Also we only allow one profile so we may have to close this one down if you wish to keep the original.

Thanks,

Lisa

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

ModTeam

Hi Jimbo216,

Can you send us a Private Message with your original profile username so we can take a look? Also we only allow one profile so we may have to close this one down if you wish to keep the original.

Thanks,

Lisa

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi am I being dumb. How do I send a private message ?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Anonymous 

If you are using a computer, hover your mouse over the Modteam name in red at the left hand side. A window will pop up, click on the Send Message option there.

You can also click on the envelope icon at the top right of the page, tyhen on the poage that opens click on the red "New" icon.  This opens a box where  you can create a message. Type in Modteam in the Send to section, then give it a titl in the emssage subject box, and then type in the details requested, ie  your original profile username and any further info you want to relate to them

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. Thank you for assistance.  
I now have logged into my previous account via a pc  weird thing,I still cannot on my iPad and iPhone but hey ho. 
please can you delete this user name and account, as previously stated only one active account can be used

many thanks