Menu
Baggies4
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to find password, security question and bill details

Tried to log in to my virgin media account. It won’t accept my password, so I clicked on ‘forgotten password’. It asked me for security question. Wouldn’t accept my answer so clicked on ‘change security question’. It then asked for various details of my last bill. Provided those and wouldn’t accept them either. HELP!!!

0 Kudos
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to find password, security question and bill details

@Baggies4 wrote:

HELP!!!

From what you say it sounds as if there could be an issue with your account in which case the best way forward is for one of the Forum Team (Virgin Media employees) to take a look at it.

It will take them a few days to pick up this post and in the meantime do not mark this post as a 'Helpful Answer' because they will take that to mean that the problem has been solved and therefore assume no action is required.

Just be patient and watch this space for one of the Team to contact you.

One thing you could try while you wait is to go back and try the 'Forgotten Your Password?' route again but this time type the answer to your security question in UPPER CASE. It might just work and you have nothing to lose by trying it.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to find password, security question and bill details

Hi Baggies4, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. 

Apologies to hear that this is happening for you. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They will be able to manually reset the password for you. Once they've done this, you can try logging in there and then. If you still have issues they will then be able to raise this to IT to get resolved. 

Come back and let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos