cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enable Websafe on Mobile or Desktop Browsers

Perudo
Joining in

I am trying to enable websafe on my mobile (safari) and desktop browser (firefox) however I am receiving a message "Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again."

How do you recommend resolving this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A work around is to put the DNS servers in your device, use 1.1.1.3 and 1.0.0.3 which will give you equivalent to VMs.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Also consider try the old site to see if that allows the change to be made. If not post back here to have issue flagged to the forum team.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Thanks, I have tried this without success as I couldn't access it. 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to help further.

Hi there @Perudo 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums it's great to have you here. 

Thank you to our community teams and we are so sorry that you are facing this issue, I'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you via a Private Message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.