Menu
michael0071
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Trying to get phone support both from 0345 454 1111 charged and 150 Free cut off twice by Virgins end

Anyone know how to get support when the keep cutting you off

they are asking security questions which they are not accepting my answers and still waiting for details by mail from them

thinking of leaving

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to get phone support both from 0345 454 1111 charged and 150 Free cut off twice by Vir...

Good Morning micheal0071,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been struggling to get through to us. 

I've believe you have been able to get through to us, to speak to our team since your post. 

Have we been able to resolve your need for getting in contact with us?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

michael0071
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to get phone support both from 0345 454 1111 charged and 150 Free cut off twice by Vir...

Yes Thank you once I got through as the main problem was me not remembering My phone Password. But I understand sympathetically that a lot of call and support lines are not available due to Covid 19.

But I got through to a worker called Andy who kept me on the line and in touch  with a very clearly spoken female worker called Olivia. Who Dealt with my issues and helped me change my phone pass word so as to reduce the stress of accruing again fingers crossed.

So once again Virgin Has helped me

so once again a big thank you and to the team keep safe keep well

Michael

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response Michael

Pleased to hear that we've been able to have this all sorted for you

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Stay Safe!

David

michael0071
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your welcome David no need for non polite reply from anyone I have been with the company since it first started under the name Comcast so I am a old loyal  regular