Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Telephone Security Password

Hi, I have forgotten the security password you need when phoning up about my account. Would it be possible to get a reminder sent through the post or to speak to someone to get it changed? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone Security Password

Hello MikeMR,

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to pass security when trying to call us. Did the agent go through secondary security with you or did you stop on the automated system when calling us? If you stay on, an agent will answer and go through secondary security and they can get a reminder sent out.

Please confirm which stage you went through as we can pass this back to the Team for training purposes. We may be able to take a look here but we will have to try security with you also.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I stopped on the automated calling system loop. There was no option I could hear to speak to an agent. Every option required me to enter 3 characters from my password which I have forgotten. I can see from other posts that a reminder of the password can be sent to my home address.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry it's not made very clear but after holding for a couple of minutes you will be given the option to be put through anyway. If you're the account holder I'll be happy to go through alternative security in the interest of getting this resolved asap - if you're not the account holder I can arrange a reminder-letter to the account address instead.

I'll send a PM shortly so we can get that sorted.

Tom 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks. I will wait for your PM
0 Kudos