Menu
ShadowSkill001
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting to recieve Smart Home Pro email

Let me start by saying if this is in the wrong section im sorry.

I have been waiting for this email as im in manchester and even my neighbour has got it and signed up to it already.

I called and was told some settings prevent me from getting the email so they changed the setting and i still don't have the email over a week later. I want the highest package on the 35month contract

Please please send me my email.

I have been transfer to 7 different people on your phone lines in 45 minutes!!!!

I just want the email so i can sign up

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting to recieve Smart Home Pro email

Hey @ShadowSkill001,

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues receiving your email with Smart Home Pro information on.

Have you received the mail since you last posted?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
ShadowSkill001
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Still not recieved anything, i even filled in to online form to register my interest manually

0 Kudos
ShadowSkill001
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@Steven_L i have called them back and still nothing, i ask a guy and he said he was going to call me back today and i still haven't heard anything.

Everyone i have spoken to and told about my learning disabilities, the fact im High risk from Covid and i have severe anxiety issues, everyone agrees the Smart home would be great for me and im asking for the highest package so its not like it isnt worth it to virgin money wise.

I check my email multiple times a day hoping that it will be there and it isnt. Please help me

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @ShadowSkill001 

Thank you for coming back to us. Are you able to let us know if you have already received the equipment or are you waiting for this to be delivered? 

Have you been informed that you are going to get this set up already? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
ShadowSkill001
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I haven't even recieved the email to sign up to it yet, i have been checking daily since before i started this thread.

I want to add virgin smart home pro to my account

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for clearing that up for me. 

I have taken a look into this, unfortunately the sales window has passed for this. 

It wasn't offered to all of our customers as it was a trial. If the trial has been successful we will be rolling this out in the new year. 

Sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
ShadowSkill001
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Its not good enough no, i may seem like a stroppy child by saying so but it isn't okay, i have called constantly only to have empty promises of your staff getting in touch with me once they find out more them selves only to never receive a call back. I have left these messages here only to have to wait for days for a response. I have filled in all the stupid forms online before the webpages were deleted, i even changed the setting on my account and was told that i would receive the email shortly after and never did.

I have severe anxiety, I'm also high risk as part of Covid, i have learning difficulties and can't answer the door without peering through a window. This trial could help me greatly and i have tried my hardest to be added to it only for you to come along and say oh well its too late now. How do you expect me to react 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry for the frustration that this has caused. 

As it was a on a trial basses, these are not made available to all of our customers, even when registering your interest this doesn't mean that you are garneted to get the product.

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
ShadowSkill001
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have created a complaint over the phone but i will lodge it here,

1. when it started i called and the woman changed a setting on my account and said i would receive the email within 1 week... never did

2. After the first call very few of your staff had any knowledge of what i was even talking about... surely they should be more informed

3. Multiple staff promised to call me back once they knew more to at least give me an update... never received them either

4. I posted messages on here and other than yourself have had to wait a week for replies.

5. I have made it clear to everyone the i have learning disabilities and anxiety, to say this whole mess has only caused me frustration is a massive understatement

I have effectively been lied to by your staff since the beginning, a guy on the phone whilst i was lodging the complaint just tried to brush me off with "we can't add a person to it manually" clearly that would make it a broken system when the fact is people can be added manually its just been done in a silly way that makes it a lot of work and a pain to add 1 person. I will be taking this complaint further so at the very least others who suffer with the same issues that i do won't be made to suffer further by this kind or poor service and disregard for people with disabilities.

I appreciate it isn't you Zak_M and am grateful for your speedy replies. But this can't be brushed off with a simple sorry and the trial will probably go full whack in the new year

Tags (1)
0 Kudos