@Steven_L i have called them back and still nothing, i ask a guy and he said he was going to call me back today and i still haven't heard anything.
Everyone i have spoken to and told about my learning disabilities, the fact im High risk from Covid and i have severe anxiety issues, everyone agrees the Smart home would be great for me and im asking for the highest package so its not like it isnt worth it to virgin money wise.
I check my email multiple times a day hoping that it will be there and it isnt. Please help me
Its not good enough no, i may seem like a stroppy child by saying so but it isn't okay, i have called constantly only to have empty promises of your staff getting in touch with me once they find out more them selves only to never receive a call back. I have left these messages here only to have to wait for days for a response. I have filled in all the stupid forms online before the webpages were deleted, i even changed the setting on my account and was told that i would receive the email shortly after and never did.
I have severe anxiety, I'm also high risk as part of Covid, i have learning difficulties and can't answer the door without peering through a window. This trial could help me greatly and i have tried my hardest to be added to it only for you to come along and say oh well its too late now. How do you expect me to react
I have created a complaint over the phone but i will lodge it here,
1. when it started i called and the woman changed a setting on my account and said i would receive the email within 1 week... never did
2. After the first call very few of your staff had any knowledge of what i was even talking about... surely they should be more informed
3. Multiple staff promised to call me back once they knew more to at least give me an update... never received them either
4. I posted messages on here and other than yourself have had to wait a week for replies.
5. I have made it clear to everyone the i have learning disabilities and anxiety, to say this whole mess has only caused me frustration is a massive understatement
I have effectively been lied to by your staff since the beginning, a guy on the phone whilst i was lodging the complaint just tried to brush me off with "we can't add a person to it manually" clearly that would make it a broken system when the fact is people can be added manually its just been done in a silly way that makes it a lot of work and a pain to add 1 person. I will be taking this complaint further so at the very least others who suffer with the same issues that i do won't be made to suffer further by this kind or poor service and disregard for people with disabilities.
I appreciate it isn't you Zak_M and am grateful for your speedy replies. But this can't be brushed off with a simple sorry and the trial will probably go full whack in the new year