Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting to recieve Smart Home Pro email

Let me start by saying if this is in the wrong section im sorry.

I have been waiting for this email as im in manchester and even my neighbour has got it and signed up to it already.

I called and was told some settings prevent me from getting the email so they changed the setting and i still don't have the email over a week later. I want the highest package on the 35month contract

Please please send me my email.

I have been transfer to 7 different people on your phone lines in 45 minutes!!!!

I just want the email so i can sign up

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting to recieve Smart Home Pro email

Hey @ShadowSkill001,

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues receiving your email with Smart Home Pro information on.

Have you received the mail since you last posted?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still not recieved anything, i even filled in to online form to register my interest manually

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Steven_L i have called them back and still nothing, i ask a guy and he said he was going to call me back today and i still haven't heard anything.

Everyone i have spoken to and told about my learning disabilities, the fact im High risk from Covid and i have severe anxiety issues, everyone agrees the Smart home would be great for me and im asking for the highest package so its not like it isnt worth it to virgin money wise.

I check my email multiple times a day hoping that it will be there and it isnt. Please help me

Tags (4)
0 Kudos