Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sign in to view or modify your Hub 3.0 settings.

Hi,

I have given my wifi password to a neighbour so now I want to change it. 

I got into my Hub 3 and signed in. Thinking that I was asked my new password for the wifi it was in fact just the password to sign in into the hub. Now I cannot access the Hub, because I am told in red "The password you entered is incorrect."  

I have tried all afternoon and I can't get through. All the online's help talks about after signing in...but i'm not there yet. 

Then i've found i can reset the Hub 3... I took a pencil and pressed behind...unfortunately the light is not white but yellow! And the password written behind the Hub 3 does not work. 

I'm stuck!! Help please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign in to view or modify your Hub 3.0 settings.

You need to press the reset button for at least 30 seconds, even 60, for the reset process to work correctly.

You'll know when it works as when you try to sign in, using the password on the base of the HUB, it will ask you to change it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Morning,

No it does not work...

I have 2 green arrows appearing on the Hub though...

So I've unplugged everything... Now I cannot remember where the RJ45 cable goes in... first or second space front top of Hub?

I'm trying again the pencil pinning the back for over 30 sec... I still see the light as yellow and the password behind hub does not work

There must be something I do wrong but which one!? Or could it be that it has to be unlocked from Virgon Media's side?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Carl,

It worked... Now I will try to find my way to change my wifi password through the online support.

I guess I had to persevere longer... I became wiser today...

Many thanks for your support.

Xine

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Xine wrote:

Carl,

It worked... Now I will try to find my way to change my wifi password through the online support.

I guess I had to persevere longer... I became wiser today...

Many thanks for your support.

Xine

If you have a look at the below you can see which area you have to be in to change the Wifi password/s Advanced Settings/Wireless/Security (Mine are blanked out in this example, and ignore the green highlight!):

0 Kudos