Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Scam Phone call

Hello

I have just had a call from a Henry [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] offering money off my newly arranged virgin contract (arranged yesterday), i gave them the first line of my hourse address, email address and d.o.b.  Now i'm concerned this was a scam, can anyone advise?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Scam Phone call

Good Afternoon mp101,

Thanks for you post and a very warm welcome to you

Sorry to see you're a little unsure in regards to the nature of this phone call.

I'd be happy to look into this for you further if you're still seeking assistance from our team

Drop a response below if this required and we'll take this to PM

Can I also politely ask you to remove the sales agent's phone number from the original post?

Thanks

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Yes please could you look into this further.  I haven't received any information about the contract so far either from the supposed scammer or the official team.  Let me know if you need any further information.  

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello mp101
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos