Menu
Nitaspektorov
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Report damaged Virgin Box

I need to report an open control box on the street outdside 54 Knighton Drive LE2 3HB

0 Kudos
Martin_LM
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Report damaged Virgin Box

Hi there my name is Martin_LM, and I would like to help.

if you would like to private message where I will need to ask few questions in order to be able to help. or if you prefer i can private message you

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Craig_w4128
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi if you can give me the cabinet number ( it will be on the side of the cabinet) or alternatively you can ring the cabinet hotline number. Ill PM you now

Thanks 

Craig

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Craig_w4128
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

IVe now got that cabinet number and have reported it to the relevant department

Thank you

Craig

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

0 Kudos