Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ps4 serial number

Hi I would like to ask if I can access the ps4 serials number that was connected to my hub as it was stolen and serial number is needed to get tracked.

thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ps4 serial number

Sadly not. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I dont think there.is a way of finding your Ps4 serial number through your hub.

What you can do is go into your hub settings and see devices attached. You can find out how to do this on the bottom of your hub.There should.be a web address 192.168.0.1

This might give you some information

Thanks

Chris

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

One other possible option to try.  If you login to your Sony PSN account through the website it may have the info on there if your account is assigned to it.

Thanks
Harry
VM Field Tech

Send Me a PM!

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a Helpful Answer once issue is resolved!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi can’t you just see the ps4 that was connected to my internet as I seen a YouTube video saying to ask your ISP and they can give you the serial number of the ps4 number that was connected to the hub.

Thank you

0 Kudos