cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible spam email

Klossie
Joining in

I have had an email claiming to be in response to my request to close my account - I have definitely not done this!

the email is from YourOpinion@survey.virginmedia.co.uk

And claims to be from Virgin Media & Medallia - is this spam?

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Klossie,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're worried that you've received a phishing email! 

You can read more about fraudulent or phishing emails and How To Prevent Scams on our website for more information. Our team has a dedicated mailbox you can send any phishing attempts to and it is: phishing@virginmedia.com.

I'll be more than happy to look into this issue further for you to ensure that no changes have been made to your account. I will send you a Private Message to confirm some details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon! 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Klossie,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages. I do apologise that you've received this spam email.

Any phishing emails van be forwarded to our dedicated mailbox phishing@virginmedia.com. You can read more about this process on our How To Prevent Scams page.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs