Menu
HJH18
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone security password

Hello

I'm trying to contact Virgin over the phone, I'm being asked to input 3 characters of a password that I dont remember setting up. 

I remember setting up a 4 digit pin but this is asking for digit 5. 

How can I find this answer out so I can get through? 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone security password

Hi HJH18,

The phone security password is the memorable word that you set up, such as mothers maiden name.

If you can't remember that then a member of the Forum Team should be able to pick this up in a day or two and send you a reminder.

When phoning if you input the wrong password, or don't input any characters, then the call should still be picked up and the agent can ask other questions to verify you as the account holder.

In the meantime is there anything we can possibly help you with on the forums?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone security password

Hi HJH18,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. If you do not remember the word or phrase provided when you signed up for the service then the details will be sent to the address registered on the account. Once you receive this then you will be able to call in again and have it reset to something you will remember. If this was not done for you when you spoke with the team let me know and I will get it sent out.

Cheers,

Corey C