cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal/Contract information

Tercos
Tuning in

Hi All. Does anyone have any suspicions about Forum Team members asking too many questions about accounts etc. using Private Messages? I have one apparently helping me solve a Volt O2 cancellation problem but have now had a second request for more account information and and e-mail address. Just seems unnecessary after my first response. Or am I just paranoid?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Tercos wrote:

Hi All. Does anyone have any suspicions about Forum Team members asking too many questions about accounts etc. using Private Messages? I have one apparently helping me solve a Volt O2 cancellation problem but have now had a second request for more account information and and e-mail address. Just seems unnecessary after my first response. Or am I just paranoid?

Wise to be wary. The VM forum team will ask you questions from about 6 or 8 choices to do with the operation of the account. The one people are most concerned about usually is bank sort code for the account.

VM forum team members have the words 'Forum Team' under their name alongside the VM infinity logo. These are the only people you should provide personal/account/security info to on the forum via PM.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Tercos wrote:

Wise to be wary. The VM forum team will ask you questions from about 6 or 8 choices to do with the operation of the account. The one people are most concerned about usually is bank sort code for the account.

VM forum team members have the words 'Forum Team' under their name alongside the VM infinity logo. These are the only people you should provide personal/account/security info to on the forum via PM.