cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

davideLC
Joining in
  • Hi, I have to cancel PremierSport on myVirgin Account, but when I call Virgin, the voice recorded ask me to type 3character of a password (not the one of MyVirginMediaAccount)that I don’t remember at all, how do I reset/find out that one? 
    thank you 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you don't remember the memorable word password, the phone system will put you through to a person who can ask you some other questions and then clear security to complete your change and also look at updating the memorable word to something you do know.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you don't remember the memorable word password, the phone system will put you through to a person who can ask you some other questions and then clear security to complete your change and also look at updating the memorable word to something you do know.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DavideLC, as Ben MCR has advised you are able to go through secondary security questions with us, and following this we can update your memorable word. 

I am already PMing with you on another thread to support with the Premier sport issue, so will stick there for now to avoid any confusion. 

All the best! 

Molly